Sunday Blues

Sunday Blues

Sunday is my very favorite day of the week. It is the one day we are not running around like crazy and we try really hard to keep it as low key as possible. Same applies to my wardrobe. This Sunday included two of my essential pieces of a wardrobe: a pair of dark skinny jeans and a light blue Oxford button down. The latter is so very versatile for casual days and work days. This Oxford I picked up at my local thrift store for $1 in the kids' section (a benefit to being small busted), skinny jeans from a local consignment store for $8, scarf from Forever 21, JCrew camp socks on clearance for $4, and the coveted Bean boots, which I scored a year ago from my local thrift for $3. Comfortable can be cute and cheap! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal