First Feature: Plum Consignment

I had the enormous pleasure of spending a quiet morning in my favorite consignment shop, Plum Consignment. I am lucky enough to have this adorable and affordable shop at the end of my street. It was thrilling to watch the progress Pam put into getting Plum up and running from the very beginning. The store is decorated with vintage details and a modern industrial vibe mixed with the rich history of my seaside city. I just love this shop. (I should mention this post is not sponsored, I just really wanted to showcase a local gem.)
Pam carries various brands, various sizes, and various styles. You can find Kate Spade or Target items, and all are priced right on point. I've been eyeing that Kate Spade black and gray bag forever, but I do not need one more purse in my closet! (Although there is one calling my name for our Palm Springs trip....)






Due to a large flow of traffic and a weekly consignment walk-in, there is a constant influx
 of new items at Plum. Every Wednesday Pam is open late and you can do a walk in consignment, no waiting for an appointment. So easy and convenient. Whether you are consigning or buying, Plum is a fabulous place to go. Mention me if you stop by! 
Stay tuned for an upcoming event Pam and I are collaborating on together, Getting out of the Yoga Pant Rut! 
156 Cabot Street
Beverly, Ma
978-969-2761
Follow on Instagram and Facebook for latest shop updates and news
Thanks so much, Pam, for letting me in your shop to take pictures. Of course, I didn't leave empty handed....
because I had a consignment credit, I paid $12 for all of this!
Stay tuned for an upcoming event Pam and I are collaborating on together, Getting out of the Yoga Pant Rut! 

156 Cabot Street
Beverly, Ma
978-969-2761
Follow on Instagram  Facebook and Twitter for latest shop updates and news

Comments

  1. I have always wondered about Plum - now I know! Makes me curious to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margy, it is such a gem. Tell Pam I sent you! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal