Furry kind of day

The weather lately is killing me. I love winter, I really do, but when it is below zero or single digits, I'm done. I hate it. However, this winter I have a new accessory that is keeping me extremely warm. My stylish mother gave me this scarf from a local artist and I can't even begin to tell you how cozy, warm, and comfortable this scarf is. I paired it with a chambray shirt, skinny jeans, and brown suede booties. It was so funny because as I was getting ready, my daughter came down the stairs in an almost identical outfit. She had her chambray shirt on and a brown fur vest I found at our local thrift store. I've lost the privilege of dressing the girls, but it is so very fun to watch them put their own outfits together to express who they are not as my daughters, but as individuals. So, Pippa and I were twins for a day.

If you want to stay extra warm or just want something cozy, the scarf is from ROBINWOODS Design. This post was not sponsored, I just love supporting local artists with great products. Stay warm, my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal