Ringing in the New Year

2014 was a hard year for us as a family losing two people suddenly who meant the world to us. So, it was fitting that we had a (relatively) quiet night in with tapas, champagne, and a ton of laughter. I've shed a million buckets of tears this year but this family of mine replaces every teardrop with splatters of joy. 2015 is going to be good, it just has to be. I mean, really, what year can be bad when you ring it in with gold glittery shoes?!
I bought these shoes for a holiday work party about 3 years ago and I never wear them, but some occasions just call for sparkle
Outfit details: glittery shoes Steve Madden, Paige jeans consigned for $20, the most comfortable jean EVER, forever 21 blush top consigned for $6.
May 2015 bring each of you joy, laughter, peace, new beginnings, and great bargains! By the way, I set a goal for myself to reach 500 pageviews by March and thanks to you, my friends, I've already hit it. I'm so grateful and so excited for this new creative avenue. Many, many thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal