All Hail to the Blazer


Blazer, Target; shirt, Gap; skinnies, Old Navy; necklace, thrifted; boots, Nordstroms Rack; watch, Michael Kors.

There are certain items in my closet that I adore. This plaid blazer is one of them. I snagged this at Target for $7.48 last year and every time I wear it, I'm happy. Not only is the plaid subtle, but there are small details like pin striped sleeves and mustard yellow piping on the inside. I love to wear this with a tshirt, preferably this Gap polka dot or a solid white to work with burgundy skinnies and riding boots. It can also be paired with a dress or jeans and heels for a night out. My point here is: don't pass up a good blazer, I do believe it is a wardrobe staple, especially if it is under $10! For anyone interested, Target had an enormous clearance section this weekend and I garnered some serious self control leaving some major bargains behind. Later in the week, I'll divulge some shopping tips I find extremely helpful with that shopping self control. Happy Monday, if you're in New England, hope you're warm and dug out. If not, enjoy the sunshine, my friends, because I feel like I live in the tundra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal