A movie to watch, blog to follow

One benefit of having sick kiddos is an extended bed time for myself. The other night I scrolled through Netflix and found Advanced Style, a documentary featuring women over the age of 60 with  some serious style.


I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this movie. I have an affinity for elderly women, I love to hear their stories, find great inspiration in their perspective, and enjoy being humbled by their lives. The women featured in this documentary are nothing short of amazing. All brazen, bold, confident, and living life to the fullest. I can only hope to mirror their spirit and style in my advanced years. 

The movie stemmed from Ari Seth Cohen's blog, Advanced Style. I spent way too long scrolling through the pictures, my friends, but I'm just so damn impressed with these women to be no one but themselves. Follow on Instagram, too, I promise it will bring color to your everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal