Six Skirt Challenge

I'm always up for a challenge so I was thrilled when Pam at Plum Consignment asked me and two other fashionable ladies to style six skirts.
First up was an orange tube skirt, which also can be a dress. Dreaming of summer with this one!
Next up was a striped lace detail mini skirt. Paired it with a fun necklace and classic black turtleneck. The nice thing about picking classic pieces is the versatility of outfits that you can create with accessories and shoes. I used three different shoes Pam had in store to alternate the look.

Next up was an adorable lacy skirt which I chose to dress down a bit. I'm a bit obsessed with the moto jacket trend right now. 
This one was my favorite because I just love prints and I found a similar pair of shoes at Marshall's for $11. Just need all this snow to melt so I can wear them! 


I really love skater skirts but tried to make it a bit more age appropriate for myself. A huge fan of Peter Pan collars but still wanted a little edge so added a leopard wedge heel, with a dainty locket. 
 



And to finish with one of my favorite looks: tutu skirt, striped shirt, black flats, statement necklace, and cross over clutch. This is my go to date night outfit, chic and classic.

A billion thanks to Plum Consignment for the challenge! Interested in some styling, contact me, I'd love to help! 

Comments

  1. Hi, I love your eye for fashion. All the skirts looks super cute and very attractive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal