Shop Feature: Wicked Peacock Accessory Boutique Rockport, Ma














In the quaint seaside town of Rockport, lies an accessory treasure trove, Wicked Peacock. Although the shop is relatively small, it is packed with amazing accessories from simple pearl accessories to trendy nautical sweatshirts. The minute I stepped into this gem, I fell in love. Every inch of this store has something for everyone, from age 8 to 80, from Boho Chic to Working Professional, and is so creatively inspiring. I am thrilled to collaborate with the owner, Silvana, to host a giveaway on Monday! Stay tuned...

For now, I'd love to share Silvana's story. Wicked Peacock birthed from an accessory addiction, grew to selling designer direct jewelry, and evolved into her amazing shop in Rockport. Silvana and I share the belief that an accessory can make you feel confident, bold, and beautiful. It can take an outfit from blah to brazen, can change a dull mood to dazzling. With accessories, there is no size to fret over, no fit to question. A necklace, a bracelet, earrings are all small glimpses of who you are, either demure with a simple pendant or daring with a large statement necklace. I'm constantly inspired by women who work within their passion to boost other women up, and Silvana is just that. Visit Wicked Peacock and you will see what I mean. 
And, come back here or head to my Instagram on Monday for a fun giveaway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal