Nail Color of the week




I am always dumbfounded and perplexed when I stand in front of the rows and rows of nail polish at the nail salon. There are just so many choices so I decided to keep a little diary of my choices here. I only do a monthly manicure, but tend to have my nails painted weekly so this will be a weekly post. (See here  to read about a salon quality manicure.)
The mister and I were headed to NYC to see a Frida Kahlo exhibit and I really wanted a vibrant color to match my favorite artist's personality. Essie's Saturday Night Disco fit the bill and has become a new favorite. Also a favorite is the pink orange combination, I'm seeing it everywhere and love it! My wallet was a deal found at my never disappointing Nordstrams Rack. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal