Easy Breezy Summer Makeup


 

These are my tools for a barely there sun kissed face. It takes all of 5 minutes, honest. I'm nearing the end of that foundation and they no longer make that formula, so my hunt will begin soon enough. That shade is a bit darker than my skin tone only because I'm pretty anal about keeping my face out of the sun, as I have some sun damage from growing up on the beach and not wearing sunscreen. WEAR SUNSCREEN, my friends. The Stila compact has a bronzer, highlighter, and neutral eyeshadow palette. I don't bother with shadow in the summer, as the humidity makes the effort pointless. l do use the bronzer and highlighter, though, which I love. 
My five minute routine:
1. Apply foundation where you need it, make sure to blend in at jaw line. (Chanel Vitalumiere is my favorite, but sadly discontinued.)
2. Shape and fill in eyebrows. (Mine are nearly invisible without this step.)
3. Lightly line eyes. MAC Teddy is my favorite, a brown with slight gold flecks.
4. Apply mascara.
5. Bronzer on cheekbones, middle of forehead, down the line of your nose, and center of chin.
6. Blush on apple of the cheeks. (NYX Pinched is a good dupe for NARS Orgasm blush.)
7. Lip gloss. 

Summer means no work for me, besides mothering, so I try to keep things simple and relaxed. Tomorrow, I'll move on to summer hair because summer's humidity and my hair are not friends. Hope your summer is full of love, sunshine, and peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal