Sunday Style: Summer edition

I may have mentioned before but Sundays are my favorite. They are relaxed, free of plans, and slow. I also tend to spend my days in complete comfort. I've totally fallen for the dress shirt. They are so light, so comfortable, and much more versatile than I imagined. This one is a Harve Bernard I picked up years ago and is the most comfortable shirt I own. Paired it with striped shirts, bare accessories, my navy blue Converse, big clunky black glasses, and my favorite NARS Heat Wave lipstick. I usually give my skin a break from make up on Sundays but this outfit just screamed red lipstick to me. May the relaxation of Sunday carry through your week, my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal