The Big Merge



For quite some time now, I've managed two blogs, this one and this one. The first one started a very long time ago and morphed with each stage of my life. I loved it, still do, but feel like it's getting a bit stale over there in my cocoon. I started Sassy Scriptor because I needed a new avenue, different inspiration, a showcase for a different part of me. However, as I'm finding, my life does not equally split into compartments. Somedays, I feel like writing about how I put an outfit together, other days I want to write about an experience that moved me. They can be in the same place. I don't need a blog for this, a blog for that. I don't need a title "fashion blogger" or "lifestyle blogger"; the title that works for me is: "writer" or better yet, "Sassy Scriptor." So, I'm bidding adieu to my baby blog, all grown up and streamlining everything here. Somedays may be about clothes, some days may be about a new food, or a moving book. Whatever the case may be, it will still be me, typing away in my thrifted treasures and clearance class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal