Monthly Book Recommendations

My love of literature began when with my first book, Ramona and Her Father at the age of four. I have not stopped reading since then. I was an only child who did not like television, I have a very hard time sitting still, to this day I'd rather put my nose in a book than stare at the television. Don't get me wrong, I love certain shows, I'm by no means anti-tv, but books just interest me more. I've had a great streak lately and thought I'd share some of the ones I enjoyed. As you can see, I read a lot of Young Adult titles and I have a blog post planned with some of my favorite Young Adult titles scheduled for next week and why this market is so important. More later, but for now, I loved these titles. I should say, God Help the Child and Sold do not explore easy subjects to read, however, I'm a firm believer in challenging oneself in the pages of a book. If I had to pick 2 favorites this month, it would be, hands down, Counting by 7s and The Small Backs of Children.  I am an avid poster on Goodreads and if you'd like to see my reviews, I'm usually posting them over there. Any titles you're enjoying? Always happy to add more to my list...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal