My Capsule

I've seen this whole capsule wardrobe thing everywhere and I wanted to dig a little deeper.  After reading some articles and perusing Pinterest, I fell in love with this capsule idea. Basically, it's about keeping things simple, having classic pieces and only buying a few seasonal items. In general, my wardrobe is actually pretty small, I'm just fairly good at making many outfits out of what I have in my closet but this capsule thing really inspired me to dig in the recesses of my wardrobe. I filled 2 giant garbage bags and have simplified my wardrobe with things I actually wear. I'm always up for a challenge and I'm excited to see what I can come up with this much smaller wardrobe and what to do with all that new space in my closet! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal