A Week of Pinterest Outfits, Day 1

Someone asked me the other day where I get my outfit ideas. It's truly a combination of my creative desire to express myself with what I have and Pinterest. Oftentimes, I will enter an item in the search bar and so many different combinations come up. For example, I took on the daunting task of cleaning out my husband's closet and before I knew it, I had to be at work. My hair was dirty and I remembered I had a brown floppy hat that could cover my mess and still make it to work on time. I put "brown floppy hat" in the search engine and found this image: 
I have a chambray shirt, back pants, and brown booties. Dirty hair problem solved in style! 
So, for this week, I will be recreating outfits that are inspired by Pinterest. If you're inclined, follow me on Pinterest, my favorite place to kill time and check out! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal