Casually Ringing in the New Year

Long are the nights of New Year's Eve parties for this gal. I prefer celebrating at home with my glass of champagne and family. I do, however, do this home partying in style. 
I now spend my Saturdays working at Plum Consignment and while helping a customer style an outfit for NYE, I decided to do a post here. Just because you're home, doesn't mean style has to be out on the town. Even sweats can be styled! 
I'm a huge fan of joggers and loved this cable knit sweater. 

A lace peplum top, statement necklace, boyfriend jeans, and cute heels brings a little fancy to the night. 
Cashmere wrap around with boyfriend jeans not only comfortable but irrestible to touch. đŸ˜‰
This one was my favorite and one I'll probably replicate it for the night. Lace sequined skirt, chambray top, and cream cable knit. I'd also pair it with a bauble necklace. 

All items seen here from Plum Consignment (minus the cashmere wrap) that was my present to myself! If you're local, stop by, I promise you'll fall in love with the store or if you're not local and you love an item, give the store a jingle (978) 969 2761 they ship. 

Wherever you ring in the New Year, may you be safe, stylish, and surrounded by loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal