Week of Pinterest Outfits, Day 5

I'm a sucker for plaid, I just love it. I'm blaming my Scottish roots. I've been on the hunt for a plaid skirt for some time, but could only find mini skirts, which this gal does not do. I was hoping for a midi length like this KateSpade, courtesy of Pinterest. 
 
I love Kate Spade, but do not like the price tag. However, great style doesn't have to be expensive. Not sure I can adequately express my joy when killing time at Savers on a frigid winter day and I happened upon a pleated plaid midi skirt for $4. It's 100% wool and I fell hard. 
A little #flatlay on my plaid bedspread of my new favorite outfit: thrifted tartan vintage skirt, thrifted French Connection sweater, necklace and boots from Plum Consignment. 
I'm telling you, I have a serious plaid addiction. Mad for plaid, my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal