Weekend in the Woods

My sweet middle child, Pippa, requested a cabin in the woods for her 10th birthday. By the luck of Airbnb, we delivered. Words cannot describe how much we loved this cabin. It was secluded, but not so much so that we felt isolated. We did not do much, which was the point of this mini vaca. 
lots and lots of reading

Frida thoroughly enjoyed herself

Snowshoes, my favorite winter accessory


leader of the pack


10 years old, I cannot even.

unintentional twinning



no words


our last night, we went owling, which was an excellent exercise for 2 family members (one of which is me) who have overactive imaginations!

A million thanks to my sweet Pippa for making this birthday request, I'm not we all knew how much we needed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal