Bringing the Bold to Daylight Savings

Outfit deets: Pants, J Crew; Shirt, H&M; Necklace, Nordstroms; blazer, $3 score from Plum Consignment

Anyone else feeling the pain of Daylight Savings Time? Thought so. It is painful, not only as a mother, but as an educator, too. The day after is not a vivacious day, let me tell you. Everyone, myself included is dragging through the day. A few years back, I decided to celebrate this day of extra light with bold colors in the classroom. Hence, my orange pants, crisp white shirt, and polka dot blazer. Still not sure if it works, but I let myself believe for two minutes that my bold attire brings some brightness and energy to an otherwise interminable day. 
Now, don't get me wrong, it's lovely waking up in the light and having that extra bit of daylight at the end of the day, but I know you parents and educators feel me on this day! May every day of this week be full of color...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal