Casual Friday Outfit


Huzzah to Fridays, the last day of my school work week (I work Saturdays, too) which means jeans are allowed on this casual day. I came across this baby blue blazer at Forever 21 on clearance for $4 and could not resist. I had zero idea what I would ever wear it with but for $4, I knew it would be worth the money down the road. Paired with my obnoxiously bold sneakers from J Crew, an oxford shirt, and my dark skinnies, I knew I had a polished and put together outfit on the cheap for casual Friday.

shoes: J Crew, jeans: Express, blazer: Forever 21, oxford: Target, bag: Prada, thrifted

I love Fridays!


Cheers to Friday, may your weekend be full of laughter and sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal