Versatility of Dresses

To say I'm a fan of dresses is an understatement. They are comfortable, adorable, and let's be honest, it's hard not to feel cute in a dress. (Well, for me, anyways.) Dresses are also a one piece outfit. Only one thing to button, or iron, or style. I just love them. 
In the hopes of authenticity, the picture below bothers me. The way I was standing makes me look like I'm pregnant, but I'm not going to be negative. It's my body. I've created humans. (Even if I hadn't, I'd feel the same way, I'm sure.) It is what it is. I'm learning to love myself just as I am in the moment, at a snail's pace, but I'm getting there. I love this shirt dress, especially paired with the booties.
Entire outfit, Target. Dress $10, shoes $7. Honest.

Next up is a T-shirt dress. 
This dress is beyond comfortable and can be made casual with flip flops or work ready with flats or a heel. It was a TJ Maxx clearance score for $7. Necklace, borrowed from my daughter, Crewcuts. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson.
These babies were a #treatyoself purchase at Nordstrons big sale a few weeks back. I'm so in love with them and loved their $30 price tag as well. As the weather warms up, my dresses go in full rotation. Hooray for summer! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal