Pippa in the Kitchen: Lasagna Roll Ups

Much like her daddy-o, my Pippa loves to cook. We try to foster this as much as we can and to be honest, I'm happy to hand over the dinner duties. She saw lasagna roll ups on Pinterest so we doctored the recipe because she loves my red sauce (my secret ingredient is a pinch of cinnamon) and  let her loose in the kitchen. These were so much fun to make and would be great to freeze, but there were very little leftovers. We made time lapse to show the process, but Blogger is being a bit finicky about the loading process. You can check it out on Instagram


Recipe posts are a lot of work, my friends. I'd love to write it all down, but to be honest, we kind of just winged it. I can tell you the ingredients, you can head over to Pinterest, and you can doctor to suit your family's tastes. 
Ingredients
Lasagna noodles
Ricotta
one egg
salt and pepper to doctor the ricotta
red sauce 
ground meat
italian seasonings
garlic
cinnamon
bay leaf
mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan Reggiano, shredded










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal