Going Tropical

Costa Rica, my inspiration
I don't know want got into me this summer but I went through a mild obsession with anything tropical. I just loved all the palm frond prints, bold colors, and bright fabrics. I may have gone a bit overboard, to be honest, I bought palm frond curtains, clothes, and bedding. At one point, I swear I felt like I was in an episode of Golden Girls!
Dress: H&M via Plum Consignment

Shoes: American Eagle (thrifted brand new)

Bedding: Target

As we bid summer adieu, these things will be packed up and the heavy plaids will return. This was one of the best summers we've had and we're working on eeking out every morsel of it this weekend. Have a great one, my friends.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal