An Afternoon at the Museum 

Spent the afternoon at Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston and loved every minute of it. Much to my children's chagrin, I'm a museum junkie. However, the ICA is super family friendly and not too large to tucker and/or bore them. We went specifically for Nari Ward's exhibit, an inspiring, meaningful, and thought provoking exhibit. As much as I love art, I love reading the descriptions for each piece and this exhibit was one of my very favorites. The found material, the symbols, the messages, the composition, the meaning, it was amazing. 

To do museums on the cheap, check your local library, they usually have passes and most museums in our city have many free days to offer. Check also for family guides at the front desk, a great way to distract and entertain the kiddos. Happy weekend! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal