Homemade Ice Cream

It's National Ice Cream Day! To celebrate, I'm sharing two homemade ice cream recipes that are so easy and you don't need to own an ice cream maker. I use my Vitamix, but a food processor works just as well. I will say, these don't keep well but that's okay, because they are so easy, you will want to devour them the day you make them. We usually make these at dinner clean up and freeze them for an hour then enjoy! 

First up is Strawberry. Add a bunch of frozen strawberries, some milk, and a squeeze of lemon juice. I never measure anything, just eye everything. (Sorry, not a food blogger!) Blend in food processor or blender, freeze until desired consistency. 


My favorite is banana peanut butter. Add frozen bananas, peanut butter, and milk. Blend in food processor or blender, freeze until desired consistency. 

Super duper easy and so fresh and delicious. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big Magic Moment 

A Gift in the Gym Locker Room

Time Does Not Always Heal